SPACE & PLACE have been awarded the proposed development within Gunnersbury Park, which comprises of a mix of leisure and community uses served by a new sports pavilion building that includes the following:
- 8 x team changing rooms, together with Officials rooms and accessible changing rooms
- Multi-use sports hall and associated changing
- 2 x multipurpose exercise studios/flexible community rooms and associated changing
- Gunnersbury Museum archive store
- Office accommodation for Middlesex County Cricket Club
- Café and teaching room.
The external sports provision comprises of:
- 3 x cricket pitches
- 14 x natural grass pitches
- 2 x full size artificial grass pitches
- 8 x tennis courts and multi-use games area
- hard and soft landscape improvements to include works to the existing car park and an additional car park to help serve the proposed facilities and wider park amenities.